Recent Posts

27 June 2012

Craftaholics Anonymous - Handmade Gift Exchange ( My Entry!)

http://www.craftaholicsanonymous.net/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/handmade-gift-exchange-june-12.jpg

I'm fairly new when it comes to crafting or making things home-made. I have dabbled in clay crafts as well as some art projects. But I felt like everything I made was nothing to be used.  So I thought I good kick-starter for my journey into useable crafts was joining in the Craftaholics Anonymous Handmade Craft Exchange. In this exchange you make a craft for someone else, and then someone completely different makes one for you! Its a great way to network and well.. make stuff, and we all know I love stuff.

I really wanted to sew something.. but wasn't sure what to make. I had a 'secret Q&A' with the person I was creating for and asked her what she likes to do, what colors she likes, about her life and a bunch of other informative questions. I found out she loves to cook and try recipes and she loves neutrals with pops of color. So I thought.. APRON!! I have to make an apron. But.. alas I did not know how to make an apron, so with the help of my husband's grandmother we created a one of a kind apron fit for any woman who is fashionable and queen in the kitchen.


If you would like to join up for the next Craftaholics Anonymous Hand-made Gift Exhange, subscribe here
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
myfreecopyright.com registered & protected